Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lynx!

Lynx roar by TeryKats
Lynx roar, a photo by TeryKats on Flickr.

Hi! Here are some links to recent shirt related news. If you only come here for hobo cat related information, LOOK AWAY!
I have two shirts up for voting over on shirt.woot:
THIS ONE
and
THIS ONE
If they look familiar, it's because they were honorable mentions in previous derbies.
Log in and vote for them if you can and want to.
Also: I have two recent shirts for sale over on shirt.woot, which I may have mentioned previously.
THIS ONE
and
THIS ONE
You don't have too much time till these two fall out of the $15 price slot.
If candy hearts, scientists, Charles Darwin (also a scientist), or zombies (some of which may be former scientists) aren't your thing, click here to see the rest of the designs I have available for sale on shirt.woot. There are a few more if you search by my last name.
Thank you for allowing me this moment of self promotion and non-hobo cat related rambling.