Monday, December 05, 2011

this design is up for a revote

up for a revote by Ape Lad
up for a revote, a photo by Ape Lad on Flickr.

...along with two others. I won't link to the other two, because this one is doing the best of the three, for reasons that should be obvious to people who travel in certain fanatical circles.
Here's the link: CLICK HERE TO VOTE, though I wouldn't be too surprised if this doesn't win. Not to get all Eeyore on you, but last week's loss took the wind right out of my sails.
Speaking of wind, thanks for all the well wishes and notes of concern regarding our epic wind event of a few days ago. All are fine here, and the town is looking 90% better after a full weekend of fallen tree removal.
Meanwhile, I'll be posting about a few more things this week, as time allows. There are lots of projects I've been working on that are finally coming to fruition.