Friday, May 29, 2009

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1147 and a couple of notes


Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #1147, originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

If you ordered a comic in the last round of sales and you haven't received it yet, it will be in the mail by Monday.
If you ordered one in the current round, you've been paying attention to twitter. If you haven't been paying attention to twitter, I completely understand. It's crazy over there.
Also, tomorrow's comic was secretly posted to twitter, but if you'd rather not go looking for it, it'll show up here sometime Saturday night.
Finally, if you are on twitter and are bothered that I don't follow you, feel free to leave your twitter name in the comments. I turned off email notifications a while back because it's too overwhelming and all I really use twitter for is cracking wise and secret comic sales anyways. Let's all save the dramas for our mamas, shall we?
Finally also: tomorrow (Saturday) is a very special day. Can you guess why? I don't have anything particularly special planned at this point, but I am going camping so maybe that counts. I might even sleep in a hammock.