Friday, April 03, 2009

Some notes regarding tomorrow's sale of comics on Etsy


Etsy shop banner, originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

First, the link. Here. I might change the banner though.
Second, the cost: still $21.00, including worldwide shipping.
Thirdly, several comics are drawn on white paper with a yellow marker under-drawing visible. The rest are drawn on old-timey looking paper. Each will appear on etsy as it appears in real life (though the under-drawing isn't quite so visible as on the scans I've posted). Also some of the scans are lower resolution that I would have liked. I assure you they are drawn in full resolution*.
Fourthmost, if you don't see a comic there, it's probably already sold or is not available.
Finally, the sale will begin at 2PM Mountain time. Mountain is minus 6 GMT, so synchronize your watch accordingly.

*There's no such thing as full resolution in a real live drawing. This is supposed to be a joke, but I felt like I should clarify in case anyone doesn't understand my witticism.