Thursday, October 30, 2008

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #975 and some information regarding another upcoming sale of comics


Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #975, originally uploaded by Ape Lad.

This Saturday, November 1st, I'll be selling comics again, but this time they will be ones that have not been drawn yet. Like in olden times.*

If there is something you'd like to request, if there is a particular theme you enjoy**, or if there is a special someone in mind who you think would like a comic in time for the holidays or other special moment, Saturday is your day to order.

I don't know what time the sales will "go live", but:
1. It won't be till the afternoon.
2. I will provide ample warning. Probably 3 hours or so, like last week.
3. I don't know how long the opportunity will last. I'll sell them till I think it's too much for me to handle, given my various other civic and familial responsibilities.

Even if you just want a random comic, you can order. Don't feel like you need to come up with something. Or if you just have a general idea, that's fine too.

Also note: I'll send them as I draw them, so if you order a comic, it may show up in your mailbox (in 1 to 4 weeks, usually no longer) before you see it here, if it ends up here at all.***

Also also note: feel free to email me with questions or concerns. My email is ak (at symbol) adamkoford (then you type a dot) com.

I'll also be adding stuff to my zazzle store in time for the holidays (perhaps even a skateboard****), and am open to requests.

And lastly, you may notice in the comic above, the word ZOO in the background. I asked my great-grandfather about that, to which he responded, "There, on the mountaintop, they've got some wild, wild life." When I pointed out the fact that there did not appear to be any fences or structures you would commonly associate with a zoo, and that it seemed like a really inconvenient place for it, he just laughed and hung up the phone on me*****.




*2007
**I'm really trying to avoid "fail" comics.
***In rare cases, they don't show up here at all for a variety of reasons.
****though I doubt it.
*****I'm not sure exactly where he was calling from. It's been very difficult to reach him lately. I thought I could hear the ocean in the background though.