Friday, April 18, 2008

Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #814 and note


Laugh-Out-Loud Cats #814, originally uploaded by Ape Lad.


It's probably not the best idea to post this note here, since the people it's addressed to usually only read my stuff on flickr. Anyway, I'll be up and running with new comics within a few days. If you haven't read the flickr-group-only comics, you won't notice a change.
My computer has arrived in Utah (though I have yet to unbox and check it out), so I'll soon be able to scan and send the backlog of comics. I'll go back to one a day, instead of one month hidden on flickr, then none for 30 days.
Thank you for your continued patience and support. You are a credit to your organization, whatever that may be.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sudden urge to go play Mario Brothers 3.