Thursday, March 13, 2008

Here is the news I've been hinting at


Avalanche in progress---, originally uploaded by showmeone.


I got a job. In a little over a month I'll be moving to Utah to work for Avalanche Software, a video game production studio owned by Disney Interactive. I'll be a story artist working alongside friends and some very talented artists.

As for the cats, they are not going anywhere (aside from their usual ramblings). I'll still continue to post comics on a regular basis, usually six or more times a week. There is also big news on the horizon for Kitteh and Pip, though I'm not sure when I'll be able to announce that.

Also noteworthy, the other day I mentioned an upcoming visit to DC and NYC. I will be visiting this exhibit and reporting on my findings. Will I find an H in Sunrays there? If not, will I leave one? (Probably not, it is Federal Property after all.)(Thanks for the tip, MU23.)

Finally, it looks like paypal has properly fed the hamster powering their engines, so a few more signed copies of the book will be available here tonight, 9pm Eastern.